House hunting can get really exhausting and definitely get you into a confused state of mind. After all, there’s so much to look into, research and decide on before buying a home (of any type). This isn’t even necessarily something that is only relevant to first time home hunters; you can definitely feel this way even if you’ve done so before. But if you’ve managed to sift through all the confusing choices, and finalize on one home, you’ve done the hardest part. Here’s how to be sure if the home you’ve selected is the perfect house for you.
- When you look at it from the outside, you’ll want to go inside – sometimes, you heart and its instincts will know before your brain and mind that a specific house is exactly right for you. Learn to pay attention to how you feel. If as soon as you see a home, you feel you want to go in and begin exploring, you might have found your perfect home.
- The distance to work or school doesn’t make you cringe – like we mentioned before, learn to pay attention to how you feel condo bangkok at The Agent (Property Expert) Co.,Ltd; in both the heart and the brain. If your heart is insisting “this is the one”, take a moment to listen to your brain as well. Be logical. Despite its charm, if your new home is far from your school or work place, you can get tired of it pretty fast.
- It satisfies, at least, 90% of your home requirements – ideally, while you’re hunting for a home, you should have with you a list that has all your requirements and expectations from a home. Unless this house is meeting at least 9/10 of those requirements, don’t go for it.
- You can see yourself living here – after you’ve explored the condo or apartment, pay attention to see if you can imagine yourself living here. Your furniture, the kind of walls you’d like, the places where your kids can play…if you can imagine these without an issue, then perhaps this may be the home for you.
- You get excited about sharing the news – it’s a human instinct to want to share good news and happiness. If you’re truly happy about your choice, you’ll find that you’re very eager to share your news. If you are the hosting type, you’d even be planning menus for your house warming party; without even realizing it! If you find yourself doing this, then this too can be a sign that this home is the right one for you…